Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Winter in October


Well it's getting colder and the snow has started to fall.  Woke up on the 6th to a little bit of snow.  The road I'm on looked like this.Sunday night the indoor soccer intramural team I'm on won our 3rd game.  We're 3-1 now and headed to the tournament... or something.  I just show up when I'm told to, I don't really understand the schedule.  Our last game we were 14 seconds away from automatic forfeit but a 5th person showed up just in time. 
Rules are you play 7 people but need 5 at minimum to start so we played 2 men down the first half then 1 man down the second half.  We managed a single goal with 2 minutes left and didn't let any in.  If we can just get everyone to show up, we might be able to do well in the tournament.  If we win we get free t-shirts!  Anyway, the snow has been on the ground for a few days now.  Had about an inch of snow this morning and a bit more now.  This is the view out the window of my room to the backyard.  There's a few storage sheds but it's mostly a redneck playground with plenty of tires and old bicycle frames.  I tried my best to get them out of the frame for the sake of scenery.

2 comments:

  1. The temperature graph is making me cold. It looks like it was 10* on the 15th.

    ReplyDelete