Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Good Morning Day 3

Got into a Motel 6 last night around 11.  Made great time yesterday and even with the car fully packed, managed 32.5mpg on yesterday's first fill-up.  Had a bit a trouble with dinner though.  Tried to use dad's swiss army knife (thanks dad) to open a can of chicken.  Well I thought I knew what I was doing- but I was proved wrong when I made no progress.  Eventually sorted it out when I started using the can opener side rather than the bottle opener.

I'll probably end up in Minnesota or North Dakota at some point tonight but we'll see how things play out.  Miss you all.  Hopefully there will be more interesting things to take pictures of soon (Ohio and Indiana are surprisingly not interesting)

Also it appears when I change the time zone, it adjusts all of my posts in the past too so old posts may start to have strange timestamps as I progress

No comments:

Post a Comment