Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I haven't any idea what a blog is....

Well I've only really heard of these things in theory and never followed or written one so this is just a shot in the dark.  I figured this was the best way to keep all of you family and friends updated and share stories and pictures instead of plastering facebook and irritating everyone.


Currently sitting in a parking lot in Pennsylvania stealing wireless to do this so I'll make it brief.  Yesterday was a lot of construction but I've just updated MS streets and trips' construction info so hopefully it'll take me around most of it from here on out.  I've acquired a mascot and co-pilot.  He only talks when I make him and still, he doesn't say very much.  So anyway, thank you Marisa.  I'll try my best to not let him get eaten by a bear.

I'm not sure what's on the agenda for today but if anything interesting happens, I'll be sure to 'blog' about it.  Man that sounds dumb...

No comments:

Post a Comment