Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Well I'm here...

Arrived in Fairbanks 2 nights ago fairly late.  Things have been very hectic and I've been recovering from the drive.  I lost cell service and couldn't get internet after that so this fell apart a little but I'll post what happened over the next few days when I can find time.

After Saskatoon, you can see there were a few more interesting things to look at, but still not much.  Drove to Grande Prarie that night, just over 600 miles of farm land and mostly nothing still.  This was a very very common sight along with people just randomly crossing perpendicular to you on the 110km/hr highway as there's not really enough traffic for on ramp or off ramps to be necessary.  There were even a few driveways right on the highway.  Got in pretty late and there wasn't much there but everything was very dusty and muddy.  Was exhausted so I just passed out.  Tried listening to Pandora to sleep but got denied because I was in Canada.  Really not fond of Canada anymore, not that I ever was.  The following day was full of interesting things to look at in the rockies but I'll save that for the next post.  Still need to get unpacked so I can get the pictures off my other camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment